Sunday 16 February 2014

CSI: 109 - Little Pigs

Here is the challenge for the week from CSI:


I was a little bit nervous to be using such bright colours, but I really love how this turned out:

Here is how I solved case 109:
Scheme - the colours are all there
Evidence – Book pages, silver accents, birds, stack something, use heat, textured paper, greenery

Testimony – IW:  read, life, simple.  “Riley loves his bed time story.  At the moment his favourite is The Three Little Pigs.  I love that he has a favourite as it makes life simple to not have to choose a story every night – he just grabs the book and hops straight into bed.  I just love to read this story to him, and I use different voices as the narrator, the wolf and the piggies.  Riley adds in lines from the story and is great at huffing and puffing!  Last night we got to the first little pig and Riley told me, “if I lived there, I would let the wolf in…” I explained to him, “but sweetie, the wolf wants to EAT the piggy”  I will never forget the look on his face when he asked me, “Wolves don’t eat kids though… Aye Mummy?”  I smiled and said, “No, honey, wolves don’t eat kids”.  Luckily he hasn't heard the story of the boy who cried wolf!

1 comment: