Sunday 27 October 2013

CSI - 94 - spooky party


Here is how I solved case 94




So here is the challenge for the week, and when I saw the colours I thought I would use the photos from Katies birthday party last year!

This was definitely a Halloween inspired colour scheme!
94 - spooky party
Scheme - the colours are all there
Evidence – Cat Accent, Something Furry (cat made from felt), book pages, stacked items, Black Background, Silver metal, wood & woodgrain.
Testimony – Typewriter font and Journal as a poem.  IW: end, bold, laugh; “I thought it really was quite bold, when you turned seven years old.  You wanted a party designed to fright, so we made it like Halloween night.  We had a laugh – we had a scare, with all your friends in spooky gear.  What a lovely end to being six, with frightfully more treats than tricks.”


No comments:

Post a Comment