Saturday 19 October 2013

CSI - 93 - A trike for 2





I was dreading this page - yet another page challenge with orange in it!  But I decided to play up the green, and minimise the orange!  I love how it turned out!  Here is the CSI challenge for 93:

I ended up dulling the colours a little, and didn't do as much layering as I would normally.

Here is how I solved case 93
Scheme - the colours are all there (but not to spectrum)
Evidence – Numbers, something dangling, pinwheel, stripes, mixed media background, book pages, string.
Testimony – IW: Daring and unexpected; “You both wanted a turn on the trike at the same time.  The solution was an unexpected one!  You both rode it at the same time.  What a daring approach you had to give each other rides!”

The sketch – I really loved this sketch so I was very literal with it!
93 - A trike for 2

No comments:

Post a Comment