Saturday 5 October 2013

CSI - 91 - Gotta Scrap



This weeks CSI challenge took me a while to decide on what photo to do, but I kept thinking about what I do everyday (which was one of the journalling points), and I kept thinking how I do a little scrapping, or card making every day.  So I got Katie Rose to take a photo of me while putting the page together!


I really loved the colours, and maybe if I had these colours again, I would do more of the coral red.  This is what I came up with:
91 - Gotta ScrapHere is how I solved case 91
Scheme - the colours are all there.
Evidence – Leaves, Wet Medium, Stripes, Bird, Metal Accent, Something Iridescent, Border Punch, Teapot Accent (stamped and embossed in iridescent powder), Ribbon, Tearing, Speech Bubble.
Testimony - Journal about something you do every day; IW: enjoy and need:
There is a pull-out tag with the metal brad (to the left of the title and bird: “I think I might be a spectacular scrapaholic! I really enjoy being creative and find myself at my crafting table everyday. It takes me a while to do a layout as I do a little bit at a time, always moving papers around, until I get it just right. If I don’t get time to craft, I get a bit stir crazy and need to make something. As far as addictions go, mine at least produces pretty pages – 02 October 2013”.

No comments:

Post a Comment