Thursday 4 July 2013

Christmas 2012

Every year, we take a photo of the kids under the tree on Christmas morning - this is a tradition from when I was a kid, and my cousin and I were photographed under the tree every year!  This year the kids knew the drill and sat waiting for their photo before they started touching presents from under the tree - normally I have to ask them to wait for a minute.  I had a 6x6 Kaisercraft twig and berry pad, and one of the pages was a calender page of December 2012 that just begged me to use it on this page!  So I decided that this was the only year as it was dated with the year and tailored the page around the paper (normally I do it to the photo).  I didn't get any of the embellishments that go with this set, I only got the pad.  The cardstock is Rosie's Studio and the spotty paper is MME.  The other layering pieces are from the Twig and Berry Pad.

Photo and more info coming

No comments:

Post a Comment